Friday, June 10, 2011

Week/End Update!

Hi all! It's the weekend! I am done with school for the summer. Well, almost. I have a few hours of my internship to finish up next week and then I am done! And with the completetion of those I will also be completely finished at Lane and ready to move on to the big-kids-school! The start of summer also means that I have more time on my hands so that means I'll actually have time to blog again. So get used to me folks! I'm back!

I wanted to give you an update on the weight loss project. It's been a pretty terrible week to be on a diet. It was finals week, so pretty much everything except school ceased to exist. That means I didn't go to the store, I didn't plan my meals, I didn't work out, but I did try my best. I ate every three to four hours and I kept to the plan for the most part. I did stray a little the day I was done and have more of a cheat afternoon than a single cheat meal. Apparently, cheese and beer, then a taco salad followed by a giant frozen yogurt with 5 different toppings for dessert is not a thing I should do every week. Or at least not the day after pizza. Or the day before I weigh myself. 

I also wanted to share some progress pictures. I don't really think there is a difference but I'm hoping that in a few weeks it will look like something is different!

Here's where I started:
 This photo was taken on my field trip three days after deciding to change my weight. I was 203 pounds.
 Here's week one:

 Sorry for the bitch-face...it's just the way my face is sometimes. 

Here I weighed: 196 lbs.
Body Fat: 34%
Lean Body Mass: 129 lbs.
Body Fat (lbs): 67 lbs.

My measurements were:
Neck: 14"
Waist: 40.5" 
Hip: 46"
Thigh: 28"


I don't have a picture for last week, but it's okay because there really wasn't a change between last week and this week. Except that I gained a pound. And it was probably in frozen yogurt. Damn you Yogurt Extreme!

Weight: 194 lbs 
Body Fat: 33.5%
Lean Body Mass: 129 lbs
Body Fat: 65 lbs

Measurements:
Neck: 14"
Waist: 37"
Hip: 46"
Thigh: 26"

In total I've lost: 
Weight: 9 lbs
Body Fat: .5%
Lean Body Mass:none
Body Fat: 2 lbs


Every day is a new day. And I'm ready to get back in the swing of things this week! 


Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment