Sunday, December 12, 2010

Yikes it's already that time of year!

Ummm....when the hell did Christmas get here? 

And more importantly, why didn't anyone tell me?
 
Alright, so it's December 12, that means I have 13 days until Christmas. 12 days until the mister's family comes in on Christmas Eve. Oh god, the in-loves are coming for Christmas?!?!? IN 12 DAYS! I better get a tree. And buy some presents. 

Speaking of presents...

I have a list! 
Of course I have a list

Ready, here is my Christmas list for 2010:





Little Green Dresses by Tina Sparkles.
She takes dresses from thrift stores and makes them into cute little things. I want to know how to do that. Plus her name is Sparkles, so it has to be good.

This e-course from an amazing girl named Elsie who has a great blog named A Beautiful Mess.
Blog Love e-course

The Audrey Hepburn Collection at Costco. I showed the mister, with heavy hints like, "this would be an amazing Christmas present for someone you love, and live with..."

"The Parent Trap" the ORIGINAL with Haley Mills.

A KitchenAid Mixer, oh puuuhhhhlleeeeaaasssseee!!!!



I don't even care what color, but if I had to chose I would want red, no green apple or cobalt...I don't know. OOOO the metallic red one with the glass mixing bowl. That's the one I want. 

And that's it. It seems pretty short, I guess I don't want a lot for Christmas this year. I hate telling people what to give me. It makes me feel cheap or something...

Well I'm off for the night. Christmas madness starts tomorrow...









 

No comments:

Post a Comment