Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mad Organizational Skills...

Do you ever have those days where you wake up and say, 
"I'm going to clean my house today. The whole thing. All of it."
No? 
Just me?
Alright so I tried to clean my whole house the other day.
I started with the kitchen.
And ended with the kitchen.
Why? You ask.
Well, because I opened my pantry and this is what I saw...


I'm not going to lie.
I was scared.
I looked in the dictionary for the definition of "hot mess"
This is what I saw:

So I organized. 
A lot.
And after a few hours it looked like this:


Organized serenity.
Let's take another looksie
 It makes me so happy.
Is that wrong?
You know what makes me the happiest?
My little tin-can soldier corner. 
The little Mormon girl in me is just plain giddy at this sight.
I can't help it.

Most of it went to pantry numero dos.
It lives in the garage.
Now it needs organization too.
We'll save that for later. 

Goodnight Peeps!





2 comments:

  1. I think it's hilarious that you equate edging toward OCD organization with Mormons...

    I have been in this process as well for a while. I have a goal of having a years worth of products we use in storage (speaking of Mormons). I have been looking into the extreme couponing too...

    Must be Spring! Gotta Gather and make better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's the compulsive need to organize along with the genetic sense to stockpile dried goods and canned food. It's an illness...I can't help it.

    ReplyDelete