Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Kitchen Toy!

Last night I made a plan for today.
I was going to:
Wake up early.
Go to school 
Meet with a UO advisor
Study for my Biology mid term
Go to the gym
None of that happened.

Instead I:
Slept in a little
(till like 9, just to clarify I'm not sleeping until noon)
Did some laundry
Played Plants vs. Zombies
a lot.
Oh, and I broke the toaster.
Whoopsie!

So we went to Target to get a new toaster, which brought up the toaster oven discussion. We hardly use the microwave and to be honest it gives me the heebies to eat food from there. 
So we bought a toaster oven.





And it made our kitchen go from this:



To this:



I know right now you're thinking how awesome my yellow countertops are. 
I'm thinking where the heck am I going to put my recycling? 
And my Bailey's?

But now for dinner. 
Which may or may not include frozen pizza.


 
 

1 comment:

  1. I have the vintage yellow table. It is a drop leaf. Do you remember it? Interested?

    ReplyDelete