Monday, January 31, 2011

Belated Birthday Post

It was my birthday this weekend! Actually it was yesterday, we celebrated on Saturday with all our friends. Have I mentioned lately how much I love my friends? Cause I do, I really, really do. 

The plan was to have everyone meet at our house and then we walked over to the nearest bar and kind of took it over, cause that's what we do. Apparently. 

Here are a couple of pictures from the night of shenanigans:


The biggest surprise of the night was this cake! My mom coordinated with C to get me and Josh a Care Bear birthday cake. It's delicious.

The mister and the girls, Amy, C and, me.


This picture cracks me up every time! You know the Dos Equis commercials with The Most Interesting Man in the World? C is doing her impression, and obviously Steph isn't buying it. 


 Me and J, this girl is amazing.

 The birthday kids!

So now I'm 28. And how do I feel about that?



Pretty damn good. 
This year is going to be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment