Sunday, May 30, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day Four

Ahhh...Sunday mornings, gotta love them! To me Sunday mornings are meant for drinking lots of coffee while laying in bed and either reading or watching some type of guilty pleasure t.v. I have been so busy reading for school that when I get the chance to read something for myself my brain can't process it. I'm really looking forward to summer so I can read some good trashy books, and some good non-trashy books too. Speaking of books, day four of the 30 day challenge is:
What is your favorite book?

Dove is the story of Robin Graham who at the age of 16 started a journey around the world on his 24-foot sailboat, oh yeah and he did it by himself. I read this book for the first time when I was in ninth grade. I know I read it in my English class because the copy I have is stamped with the Franklin Junior High property of stamp. If you haven't read it, I recommend it. It's an easy read and a great adventure. 
Such a tiny boat in such a big sea...anyone else able to relate to that?

No comments:

Post a Comment