Saturday, May 29, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day Three

Happy Saturday morning! Today is day three of the 30 day challenge and the topic for today:

What is your favorite t.v. show:

  
I've watched every episode since the pilot aired in the first season. I have every season on DVD, the mister gets them for me when they come out, isn't that sweet? Sometimes I don't know why I love this show so much, especially the season finale last year when George died and Izzie lived. Izzie was nice in the beginning but she started to get annoying and I was one of many Grey's fans who were releaved that she left the show.
My favorite character is Meredith, who I feel a strange affiliation with. I love her friendship with Christina, and the love story between her and McDreamy makes me happy. I wish they could bring George back, in my opinion he was the best character on the show. 

Tomorrow's subject: my favorite book.

Have a wonderful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment