Thursday, May 27, 2010

Simple Motivation

My amazing friend Lenore and her little blog a small bird has led me to this amazing 30 day challenge. And I'm doing it, I don't really have the time to do this, I really should be starting it a week from now when all the stress from school subsides, but I've never been one to back away from a challenge. So here's the challenge:

*Day One: Your favorite song
*Day Two: Your favorite movie
*Day Three:  Your favorite television program
*Day Four: Your favorite book
*Day Five: Your favorite quote
*Day Six: Whatever tickles your fancy
*Day Seven: A photo that makes you happy
*Day Eight: A photo that makes you angry/sad
*Day Nine: A photo you took
*Day Ten: A photo of you taken over ten years ago
*Day Eleven: A photo of you taken recently
*Day Twelve: Whatever tickles your fancy
*Day Thirteen: A fictional book
*Day Fourteen: A non-fictional book
*Day Fifteen: A fanfic
*Day Sixteen: A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
*Day Seventeen: An art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)
*Day Eighteen: Whatever tickles your fancy
*Day Nineteen: A talent of yours
*Day Twenty: A hobby of yours
*Day Twenty-One: A recipe
*Day Twenty-Two: A website
*Day Twenty-Three: A YouTube video
*Day Twenty-Four: Whatever tickles your fancy
*Day Twenty-Five: Your day, in great detail
*Day Twenty-Six: Your week, in great detail
*Day Twenty-Seven: This month, in great detail
*Day Twenty-Eight: This year, in great detail
*Day Twenty-Nine: Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
*Day Thirty: Whatever tickles your fancy


This should be fun....


My favorite song changes every day, literally. Yesterday it was Great DJ by the Ting Tings. This morning it was Gypsy by Fleetwood Mac, probably because I sang it while I took my Gypsy to the Vet. But at this moment my favorite song is I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. 


Oh my, the sun is shining for the first time in three days. I must inspect this strange glowing orb in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment