Thursday, May 27, 2010

First Post

I have been inspired. Thanks to all the blogs that I peruse through with my morning coffee and by "Julie and Julia" I have been inspired to start a blog. I've tried this in the past with little result. But here I am again, on the interwebs trying to get my creativity out there somehow. My goal: A craft project a week that can  be a post. Maybe a recipe or two mixed in, and eventually if I can find the time some book reviews? If I've learned anything this year it's that I can pretty much do anything I put my mind to, I just have to do it. 
Let me introduce myself, my name is Jess I'm a student and I live in Eugene, Oregon. I have an amazing mister in my life, we'll just call him The Mister. He is amazing and without him I wouldn't have the opportunity to do all the amazing things I want to accomplish. Rounding out our little family is our wonderful dog Gypsy. She is the best little 75 pound Black Lab/Australian Shepard mutt we could ask for. 
So welcome to my little corner of the internet. Please sit and stay a while, and come back often. It's nice to have you here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment