Tuesday, June 1, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day Six

Today's challenge is:
Whatever tickles your fancy

This morning I got up and started a post over my coffee about the epiphany I had last night about the colors I had finally decided about for my living room. I know it sounds trivial, but it's not I swear! And don't worry I'll post that one later, because what is tickling my fancy even more is my new ability to edit pictures! I finally found a program that is easy to use and I have spent the last four hours playing with pictures, it's been a pretty geeky night. 
Here's what I've been up to:


This was my first try...




 The mister and me at the beach a few weeks ago...

 My friend Colleen and I at my birthday partay...

 Me and my friend Dee at my birthday...

 The mister and I on our birthdays, sorry Alex you were cut out...
 This one may be my favorite, even though I cut myself out...
This is when I found the text option... That's me and my Grandma, I was four?
This one I took on a field trip to a burn area, this Trillium was surrounded by dead logs, it was beautiful. 

The program I found is called Picnik. It's not free, it's $4.95 a month or $24.95 per year. I tried it for $4.95 and so far it's worth it, maybe next month I'll pay for the whole year. 

Have a great night! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment