Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Favorites!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY!!!!

I'm so happy it's Friday, except that it means I go back to school on Monday, that I'm not so happy about but it's okay. I've had a great week relaxing and enjoying being on vacation, but I was starting to get bored so it's good that I'll have class four days a week. Not good that my math class starts at 8:00 am, that part sucks. BUT I did sign up for another class and guess what it is....BALLET! Yep, my first ballet class in 20 years (eek, that makes me feel old). I think it will be fun, and I'll get in great shape. Plus it's only two days a week, two hours each day but only two days nonetheless. 

In addition to Motivation Monday I'm going to do Friday Favorites. Just a few things each week that I love, am thankful for or that are going on the Christmas wish list.

Ready, OKAY!


* The Eugene Public Library. Or really all libraries in general. The Eugene downtown library is amazing, the building is beautiful with a huge spiral staircase that you feel so small walking up. It's awe inspiring in there, just what a library should be. And the books, ah the books. Plus it has parking, which is a rarity in downtown. 


* Three day weekends. The mister took today off because it was my last day of summer before school starts. Sweet, right? It would probably be more fun if we weren't smack dab in the middle of Junuary here in Eugene. It's supposed to be nice tomorrow, but that's what they said yesterday. Either way it's nice to have three days to spend together instead of the two we usually have. 

* Reality TV.  I found some great new guilty pleasure shows this week. "You're Cut Off" on VH1, about spoiled rich girls who get cut off and have to learn how to support themselves. AMAZING! Usually I would feel bad for these girls, but they're snotty so they deserve a smack in the face by reality. 



The other, "Campus PD" on G4. Seriously, drunk college kids trying to explain to police officers why they are passed out in the street, classic. I couldn't get a clip to properly embed, so you'll just have to take my word for it. 


*This website: Olioboard
It helps you create Mood Boards for decorating, a great time waster as well by the way. 


Okay peeps, it's time for me to get my butt off the couch and be productive today. Or at least go buy my books. Have an amazing weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment