Monday, June 14, 2010

Major FAIL!

Oh my goodness I FAIL at my blog this last week! My last class was over on Wednesday at 5:00 and my brain has been on vacation since then. I also did a lot of drinking this weekend so there was a subsequent amount of napping that went along with it. I'll quickly recap:

Thursday: Sold my books back, got way more money than I thought I would so I went and bought plants and the Sims 3 Ambitions expansion pack.

Friday: Played the Sims most of the day. You can do laundry! And be a ghost hunter! I'm a laundry-doin'-ghost bustin' machine!
     *Friday night was Happy Hour, we started at 4:30, by 9:30 the bartender was asking us (my girls and I) if we were driving. Lots of weird things happened that night. Three of us were followed by bicycle cops, a random dude came to the bar to meet my friend (she didn't like him), two drinks were spilled within 30 minutes of each other. The mister and I did go and see Simplistic at The Muse, they were good. Would have been better if I hadn't been stupid drunk, at least it was a good time. 

Saturday: Hangover brunch to watch the world cup game. Amazing food thanks to the guys of the group. Yep, we girls watched soccer and the boys made breakfast. It was pretty awesome. Of course we had to wash down all that amazing food with Mimosas. When I got home I immediately got a blanket, pillows and my iPod and took a THREE hour nap in the backyard. Very nice. Oh, and I got a free bike from my friend Matt! Bonus!

Sunday:Planted my flowers and my strawberry plant. Also started my herb garden.
Monday: Planted my tomatoes. I'll post pictures tomorrow.


So that's it! Now you're all caught up. And that tickled my fancy, day 12 of the challenge! I know, I know it should be like day 16 but it's my blog and I'll do what I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment