Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Really? Really?!?

I just realized something...
Do you know what next week is?

Next week friends...is THANKSGIVING!!!!
Really? Already? Seriously?

Good God. There's so much to do. 

The mister and I are hosting dinner this year. Oh and my Mom is coming with her mister. They're bringing the turkey, that's how they got in. 
Still, no pressure.

At last count we'll have 8 or 9 people here. I hope we have that many chairs...
Again, no pressure.


Really, so much to do...
Cleaning, decorating, cleaning, shopping, cleaning, preparing...
So much cleaning. I mean my MOM is coming. The house has to be CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN.

Time to make a list. Yay a list!

But no list today, I have about 12 hours of Biology work to do today.
Ugghhhh......  

No comments:

Post a Comment