Saturday, January 15, 2011

29 before 29 or My New Year's Resolutions...

I'm not big on resolutions. I tend to make some pretty good ones each year, follow them for a couple of weeks and then somehow forget about them before February even comes around. 
This year instead of making resolutions I wanted to do a list of 29 things to accomplish before I turn 29. Since my birthday is at the end of this month (fifteen days!) I figured they could double as my resolutions. 
Here they are:


29 Before 29:  
1. Read 12 for pleasure books 
2. Read 6 books that will teach me something 
3. Get accepted to UO 
4. Win a scholarship to UO 
5. Get a job in my future field (whatever that is) 
6. Become a better far-away friend/relative 
7. Buy, wear and be comfortable in a bikini this summer 
8. Take a trip with the mister 
9. Get the car into the garage
10. Organize all my craft stuff 
11. Make a compost pile 
12. Plant a garden 
13. Spend more time with my girl friends 
14. Bring back date night 
15. Do something creative 30 minutes a day 
16. Make 12 new craft projects 
17. Take more pictures 
18. Have a girls weekend out of town
19. Have dinner with my sister 
20. Do a body-cleanse 
21. Put together my family recipe book 
22. Start a family picture wall for our little family 
23. Graduate from Lane with a 3.5 GPA or better 
24. Go to a play 
25. Acquire grown up living room furniture 
26. Purge the house
27. Organize what's left
28. Become a volunteer
29. Be a better blogger

I plan on keeping these and have already been working on most of them.

I already read one for pleasure book:
Image Credit



 I'm not a big fan of female comedians but I love Chelsea Handler! This book was just as good as the other two and I still don't have a favorite. 

Mark that off the list:
For Pleasure Books: 1/12

Have a great weekend peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment