Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's eleven pm and I'm feeling crafty...

I finally have all of my homework done today. Well not really but all the stuff that is absolutely positively due tomorrow is done, and I've studied for my quiz too! I guess I should say that all my Biology is done today. There was a lot to do. 
I had to meet with part of my group to water and measure our research project, which is just a bunch of bean plants. We're the control group so it's not a lot of fun. Next time I'll take pictures I can bring home. Then I had a lab portfolio (with extra credit) to finish, some questions about the evolution of plants that are due tomorrow and a quiz over said article and homeostasis to study for. Yeah. That's right. I said homeostasis. You know what that means? That I know big science-y words and their meanings. 


I also registered for next term today! It's so exciting. If my calculations are correct, since I still haven't heard from the school, I will be graduating at the end of spring term. Eeeeeekkkk! I'm almost half way through! Now I really need to get on my application to the big kids school. I need to be one next year. 


So now that all that's done it's 11:00 p.m. and I want to do something crafty or bake something. Of course this sudden urge is probably a fueled by the ice cream I just had. Either way it's really annoying. I think I better just go to bed. 


Have a good night peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment