Friday, January 14, 2011

Let's play catch...up.

Hey peeps! I know it's been a long time since I've posted and I'm sorry. One of my resolutions this year is to be a better blogger. Thanks to C I got a little help, she got me the Blog Love e-course from Elsie at A Beautiful Mess for my b-day/Christmas gift. Hooray! I'm so excited to get started. 

So let's do a quick recap of all that has happened since my last substantial post which I think was in November (eeeek!):

November: 
 Mom came for Thanksgiving. We had 8 people here and it was a full house. Dinner was amazing and it was so nice to have my friends and family here at the house. 





December:
Most. Stressful. Month. EVER! We started with finals week, and after surviving that (and getting a B- in Biology! WHOOOO!) we went right into Christmas Madness! I say we because the mister is now a full time student with me, no more work for us. I'm still trying to not freak out about this recent turn of events. It's a daily process. 
After hosting Thanksgiving dinner I was primed for a big Christmas dinner as well. Good thing because the whole family came. Misters parents and his twin brother came for dinner along with some family friends. It was beautiful and the food was freakin' amazing!




We had a great time with the family. Lots of new memories! And we took care of our friends dog while she was in Florida. We almost kept him, almost. 





January:
First off I can't believe it's already the middle of the month! We've started school and I am frantically searching for an internship. I have to get 144 hours done before the end of term or I get an incomplete for my class. Ugh. I also have to apply for the big kids school this month, and don't get me started on scholarships!
I've been adjusting to the mister being home more. It's been really fun to go to school together, even if he is done and home before I get out of my first class. And I'm really proud of how good he's doing. 
We have birthdays coming up at the end of the month! His is the 28th and mine is the 30th. I have no clue how we'll celebrate. I don't want the hassle of a party but C said she would host one if we that's what we want to do. So much to think about. 


So now you're caught up. 


Now I need to get out of this sitting position, I think it's time to bake.




No comments:

Post a Comment