Monday, January 17, 2011

Let's Get Physical and Refocus...

My first lesson in my Blog Love e-course is finding a theme for my blog and re-focusing your blog into what you want it to be. We also had to make a tag-line that would define your blog. 
Wanna hear mine?

Ready...

Having fun with healthy and homemade...

Yes?
No?
What do you think?

Living a healthy lifestyle has really become a passion of mine. I've been inspired by some of my favorite blogs and want to share what I'm doing to get back into shape. I'm no expert and I will never claim to be. I think it's important to share my journey of getting my body back and I'm hoping that it will keep me motivated. 
I've already taken my measurements and tomorrow I'll weigh myself and start sharing with all of you. Maybe there will be pictures. Maybe...


Picture from Self.com         
I think I need to get some leg warmers and headbands...

No comments:

Post a Comment