Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Five things....

Right now, at this very moment I should probably be reading for my Biology class that starts in 31 minutes. But I'm not. Instead I'm going to talk to you my lovely interweb friends.

I thought today I would share some stuff that you may, or may not know about me. So here are five things about me that I find interesting, that you may find weird, but all in all it may explain why I am the way I am. And by that I mean, absolutely fabulous in every way!

1. I hate the zoo. I have since I was little, I know why I hate the zoo. But that story is to personal to share. Either way, I hate them.


2. I love anything old. Give me something vintage and I will treasure it forever, give me something new and I'll most likely donate it to Goodwill before the end of the year. 


3. I am highly insecure, this is why I hide behind my amazing wit and give myself compliments all the time. Funny that it's really only on here that I tell myself how great I am. In real life I'm kind of a hot mess.

4. My favorite women of all time are my Grandmother(s), Mary Tyler Moore, Stevie Nicks, Mary Poppins and Audrey Hepburn. I feel like this gives me a well rounded sense of... something.

5. If I could earn a degree in procrastination I would have graduated already. Strangely I do get a lot accomplished while I'm not doing what I should be doing. 

That's it. Not a lot, just enough. 

Now I have 21 minutes until Bio...

what to do, what to do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment