Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The last few days...

The last few days have been a little crazy, and I'm a really tired girl today. I've had a headache pretty much all day, the kind where you can't really put thoughts together and there's a dull, numb sensation in the front of your head. You know what I mean?
Here's what I've been up to the last few days:

Monday: 
School, school, school.

Then the gym, by the time the mister got there I was already pretty tired so we only did 2 miles on the elliptical because I was starting to feel light headed. 

Tuesday:
I woke up, took the mister to work and then came home and studied for my Biology quiz that was today. I proceeded to have a small melt down because I couldn't understand why we would be having a test on a subject we hadn't talked about in class. After e-mailing my teacher with all my questions and exploding on not only my coffee lady but also the mister, my teacher got back to me and said that I was studying for the NEXT test. 

I really need to get my brain back from summer vacation.

Or maybe it went to Hawaii with C.

So I went to Yogilates, came home and made pizza then went to bed. Then I woke up at 3:45 this morning because I drank way to much caffeine during the day and my brain was confused. 

Now it's Wednesday:
I'm exhausted. 

I came right home from school and got into bed, watched Real Housewives of Atlanta and took a nap. 

Then UPS showed up with my new goodies!






And now all is right with the world.

Except my head still hurts.

And I have no idea what to make for dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment