Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jeff Probst is kind of a jerkwad...

I'm "watching" Survivor. That means it's on, I occasionally pay attention but really I've been running around the interwebs. 

But Jeff Probst, you're a jerkwad!
An extremely good looking jerkwad, but really are there other kinds?

You know who isn't a jerkwad?

The e-trade baby. 

Have you seen the new commercial? I LOVE IT!!! I laugh every time. 



Pretty sure the dogchild won't let me ride her. 

I guess I'll need to find a baby, sigh.  

4 comments:

  1. Two "cuties" ~ aren't you lucky ~ hugs and namaste, cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never watched Survivor. Cute video. I'm stopping by from Red's BF Community.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments guys! Lori-Survivor is addictive, don't start. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Lori...I've never watched Survivor either. But that commercial? HILARIOUS. Seriously. So funny.

    ReplyDelete