Friday, September 17, 2010

I want to go here...

It was threatening to rain all day today, it started as I was walking out of Safeway and has been pouring on and off ever since. It' been really nice, it's not cold yet and the sight of damp grass in my backyard and the smell of fresh rain makes me very happy. 

Nonetheless, I want to go here:

 Golden Triangle Resort in Thailand

Or here:

Kandalama Hotel in Sri Lanka

Or relaxing by or in any of these infinity pools:

Sheraton Waikiki

    Rangali Island Maldives

But my favorite, the one I would most want to spend some time with the mister in, is this one:
 
 Tat Kuang Si Waterfall in Laos.
 
There's 25 of them, and they are all stunning. Check them out here
 
Do it.
I recommend before bed time, or nap time...guaranteed good dreams.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment