Thursday, September 16, 2010

The weather it is a changin'

It's officially fall. Yep, I said it. O-fi-cal! How do I know?

Last night was the finale of Big Brother. Yay Hayden, but I think Lane and Brittney need their own show.

And the five day forecast is rain, rain and more rain. 

So it's fall. 

And on top of it all, I think I'm coming down with something. 
Great!
I spent all day in bed today watching Grey's Anatomy. Not necessarily because I wanted to (even though I really did) but because I had no energy to do anything else. In fact by the time I cleaned up the house, picked up the mister and the veggies I was spent. I've been on the couch ever since. And the mister has been pretty great, he even went and got me vanilla ice cream and 7-up (the magic ingredients for a cure).

Now I'm watching Top Chef: Just Desserts. 
I'm sure it will make me want to bake.
Probably not a good idea given my situation.

Time for ice cream.

Goodnight.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment