Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So tired today....

Today was my second day of school. It went about 126 times better than Monday. 

My Writing teacher is hilarious! She used to work for the bible college here in town. Today we talked about how the nuns used to yell at her all the time.
In Biology we did a lab where we had to pick up beans from the gravel parking lot using only a knife (or forceps, or a spoon, or a fork, but I got a knife). I rocked! I got 9 beans, the most out of my group!

Then I went to the gym and worked out for the first time in three weeks where I got sexually harassed by an old lady. It was awkward.
Thankfully the mister came and saved me.
Then he made me run 3 miles on the elliptical. 
Now I'm stuck on the couch because I can't move my legs.


This picture made me forget my pain:

 Why is an owl in a hat so cute?
I don't care, it just is.

Now it's time for wine, nachos and Survivor.

Don't judge.  




No comments:

Post a Comment