Here's what I've done today:
- Slept in for as long as the dog-child would let me.
- Enjoyed some coffee and Kahlua with my raspberry danish
- Watched the first half of the second season of Veronica Mars
- Did a load of laundry. So I wasn't completely useless.
- Stopped at the grocery store for spaghetti ingredients
- Had some gym therapy with C
- Planned 80's movie night with J
- Realized I took the meat out of the freezer too late
- Made a mimosa
- Put on Veronica Mars
- Thought that the loaf of Parmesan bread I bought at the store looks great for dinner, if only I had some cheese.
It's probably a good thing I only have one more day of this.