Thursday, September 9, 2010

Now I know how Macauly Culkin felt in Home Alone...

except Joe Pesci and Daniel Stern haven't stopped by for a visit yet. 

Here's what I've done today:
  • Slept in for as long as the dog-child would let me.
  • Enjoyed some coffee and Kahlua with my raspberry danish
  • Watched the first half of the second season of Veronica Mars
  • Did a load of laundry. So I wasn't completely useless.
  • Stopped at the grocery store for spaghetti ingredients
  • Had some gym therapy with C
  • Planned 80's movie night with J
  • Realized I took the meat out of the freezer too late
  • Made a mimosa
  • Put on Veronica Mars
  • Thought that the loaf of Parmesan bread I bought at the store looks great for dinner, if only I had some cheese.
And that brings me to where I am now. Watching Veronica Mars with Gypsy deciding whether or I should make spaghetti which involves chopping, and assembling. Or, eating a loaf of bread for dinner. The loaf of bread is winning.

It's probably a good thing I only have one more day of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment