Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Let's take some time today....

to be thankful.
I've decided to offset my rant from yesterday with a list of all the things in my life I am thankful/ grateful for. I am a very lucky girl, I know this because days like yesterday are very few and far between. And when the mister got home yesterday he took one look at my scrunched and stressed face and just gave me a big long hug and told me that everything was going to be alright in that amazing way he does that makes me believe him. Then he sent me on my way to get pampered. Which of course I got half way to picking up C and realized that I left my wallet at home...it was a day!

So today before attacking my super long to-do list I'm going to take a moment to be thankful. 

I am thankful for:

* Hot coffee, I love my red coffee pot.

* The mist that is happening outside. Those of you in Oregon know what I'm talking about. That amazing mist that happens, where there's just enough to make your hair frizzy.

*My amazing friends. Every single one of them has a special place in my heart and I am grateful to have such an amazing circle of people around me

*My family. This summer I reconnected with a few members of my family, it's an amazing feeling to know these people have been there from the beginning, they're still here and they'll be there in the future.

*Homework. I know this sounds crazy! It took me a long time to get back to school, every homework assignment means that I'm accomplishing my goal.

*My new gray suede boots. I found them at Goodwill for $7 and they are AMAZING! I can't wait to wear them.

*Miss Gypsy. Who knew that this amazing little creature would make me so happy. I love my dog child.


*The mister. He has been my rock, my support and my best friend for the last five years. I love him more everyday and I can't wait to be his wife one day.

*The future. It's a big unknown, but I have a feeling the next few years are going to be pretty amazing! 


These are in no particular order by the way.

So today I challenge you to think of something that you are thankful for.


Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment